The Diabetes Times is an authoritative and easy to access resource for diabetes healthcare professionals, providing news and information to support the improvement of diabetes care throughout the UK.
- DiabetesTimes.co.uk delivers news, case studies, the latest clinical guidelines, a resource library, new e-learning suite, jobs board and an events and conferences calendar; currently reaching up to 16,000 unique visitors per month (Google Analytics, March 2017)
- More than 5,200 diabetes healthcare professionals receive our fortnightly e-newsletter and engage with us on Twitter and Facebook
- We offer sponsorship and advertising opportunities, and market research surveys targeting healthcare professionals in the UK
- The Diabetes Times Annual Survey of Healthcare Professionals in Diabetes, planned for publication in November 2017, will cover a variety of diabetes topics as part of an in-depth examination into diabetes in the UK.
Work with The Diabetes Times to deliver your message to our growing audience of diabetes healthcare professionals.
Tailored advertising campaigns on the website and in regular newsletters championing your message and causes to engaged diabetes healthcare professionals:
- Banner advertising
- Advertorials and native content on website
- News articles and press releases
- Advertising in the regular fortnightly newsletter
- Market research surveys
- HCP education
Sponsorship of the Diabetes Times website and newsletter; including:
- A dedicated sponsor page with logo, images and/or video hosting
- Up to 5-10 news articles on The Diabetes Times website and in newsletters
- Sponsor logo on the homepageand in website footer
- One Big Interview choice per year with copy approval
- Two questions in the Diabetes Times Annual Survey of Diabetes HCPs
- Social media support via Twitterand Facebook
- Editorial support to deliver the above including liaison with your PR team
- Discounts on any additional advertising on the website or in newsletter
Want to work with DiabetesTimes.co.uk? Contact Oliver Jelley to discuss the opportunities above and find out more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
Tel: +44 (0) 1604 882342
Mobile: +44 (0) 7803 003 811