- This event has passed.
Issues and Answers in Cardiovascular Disease: Making Best Practice Everyday Practice
November 10 @ 8:00 am - November 11 @ 5:00 pm
Purpose of the conference
Providing primary care professionals (GPsWSIs, GPs, nurses and related disciplines) with practical answers to questions in the daily care of patients at risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and related disorders. This is accredited, need-to-know learning from primary care experts in an informal and friendly environment.
What will you gain by attending?
- Over 14 hours of learning providing up-to-date, need-to-know knowledge
- Translating guidance into everyday practice
- Top tips for delivering best practice
- Interactive real life case studies to discuss with the experts
- Hands-on workshops
- Networking and exchange opportunities with colleagues
- 6 CPD points
To maximize learning and interaction between participants, registration is limited to ~200 primary care professionals.