Ayuda Heuristics is a well-funded, female-founded digital health startup in Finsbury Park. We’re hiring our first marketer, someone looking to step-up into a role with enormous impact and help us build a human-centred marketing capability.
We’re making a mobile app that learns how people do their daily diabetes self-care and gives them personalised advice to do it better. As our app learns the self-care approaches of millions of people, we’ll bring together and formalise this massive source of untapped diabetes knowledge, and feed that back into the ecosystem. Along the way, we’ll help find better ways to manage, and hopefully eradicate, diabetes.
Your job will be to reach those millions of people with diabetes and help them understand our product. In return, we’ll give you the chance to do the most meaningful work of your career, with the help and trust of our founders.
We need you to:
Create and deliver a customer acquisition and retention strategy for a B2C mobile app that will make life better for millions of people
- Help us help our customers by putting them at the centre of our marketing strategy
- Define the end to end customer journey and key touchpoints
- Run campaigns across digital and traditional media that over-achieve on our acquisition targets
- Innovate around onboarding and retention so that our customers quickly understand and value what our product brings to their self-care
- Segment and serve our customer programmes, for both academic and commercial purposes
Create and deliver customer-focused content experiences
- Own content development across the whole user journey, our blog and website
- Help us work out the right tone, frequency and messaging for users who aren’t traditionally well-served by the medical and pharmaceutical industries and who may well be highly skeptical of us, and of technology
- Help us communicate better with non-profits, government, commercial and clinical partners, and investors
Make us focus on customer metrics and measurement, data-driven decision making and robust reporting
- Implement the right campaign performance metrics
- Turn data into actionable and customer-empowering insights
- Put lightweight infrastructure in place as needed
- Make the pennies work hard and the pounds even harder to deliver unbelievable return on our marketing investment
- Do as much in-house as is humanly possible
If this is for you, the next bit will sound familiar. You bring:
- A background in digital marketing, content creation and analytics and a focus on customer acquisition and retention
- Well-tested views on multi-channel user acquisition, to include social media, partnerships, email marketing, PPC, Google AdWords, events, PR and sponsorship (but don’t let this list limit your imagination)
- A way with words
- Start-up moxie; you balance long-term needs with getting things done today with limited resources
- Bold ideas, an unrelenting desire to try new things and the ability to take people on that journey with you
- Highly organised, you use your project management skills to get things shipshape
- A quantitative approach to decision making, enabled by your supernatural Excel skills
- An appreciation of the challenges faced by people living with long-term chronic conditions and the desire to do something about them
Ayuda Heuristics is challenging the conventional thinking and received wisdom of the diabetes world. We work with a massively diverse set of user needs, creating new knowledge that will help to eradicate diabetes. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be.
We are creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, and we welcome applications from all.
To apply for this job please visit ayudaheuristics.com.