Diabetes Clinical Manager
Insulet_UK Insulet Corporation
The Clinical Services Manager (CSM) will work in conjunction with the Territory Manager, Customer Care team and Market Access team to meet the commercial and clinical needs in their territory for the purpose of increasing referrals and sustaining patients on product.
- Promotes the benefits of insulin pump therapy and sells OmniPod Insulin Management System to providers and patients in group and/or individual sessions or as a continuing education offering.
- Manages patient trainings with clinics and able to conduct patient training based on business needs of territory and timeliness of training.
- Works in conjunction with Sales, Customer Care and Market Access to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to explain the patient pathway on how to be eligible for Omnipod in covered territory.
- Assists with events such as pump clinics, pump support groups, info sessions, in-the-office educational events, patient info nights, vendor days, etc.
- Supports Target Accounts and existing accounts and record calls in Salesforce.
- Assists with providing regular product demos to patients and HCPs.
- Assists with product training for Sales and Cli-ical hires.
- Provides Field Feedback to Manager on field based training of customers and HCPs.
- Ability to perform administrative duties and turn in on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manages and Implements Pump therapy education meetings for HCPs.
- Is experienced and knowledgeable to have clinical meetings with HCPs around pump therapy and their clinical service.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience training and/or managing pump patients.
- Professional up to date credentials and/or certifications are mandatory: i.e. Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Registered Dietitian (RD), or Registered Nurse (RN).
- Licensure is mandatory as required.
Preferred skills and competencies:
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) or similar local equivalent is strongly preferred. Registered Dietician is a plus.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications, both oral and written.
- Self-started who needs minimal direction; extremely flexible, with good business acumen.
- Strong contributing member of the commercial team.
- Credibility and contacts within the diabetes community.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must reside within the geographic area of the assigned area. This position requires regular business travel mostly by car within a set geographic region.
- Overnight travel and amount of air travel varies by territory, typically 2 – 5 overnights per month.
- The work environment will be the HCPs offices, clinics, home office and car. Some lifting may be required when sending or receiving shipments, in handling samples, supplies or literature, and transport of laptop computer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-insulet.icims.com.