External Communications Executive
_RocheUK Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care is looking for a creative, commercially minded External Communications Executive to support thought leadership and stakeholder engagement across the UK and Ireland.
You will be tasked with creating engaging content for a wide range of audiences, aligning with the health system and other external partners whilst ensuring relevance to our business priorities.
To succeed in this newly created role, you will have experience in communications with an interest in healthcare. You should be naturally curious and able to develop close working relationships across the organisation to find the stories we need to share with the world.
For this role you will bring:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience (English, Journalism, Media Studies or Life Sciences subject preferred)
- Proven experience in a communications or public affairs role, either in-house or with a consultancy
- Proven success in supporting the development and delivery of communications campaigns and initiatives
- Experience creating and delivering engaging content across multiple channels
- Strong understanding of health systems in the UK and/or Ireland
- Highly proficient in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated networking and influencing skills
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to work, conducting role with enthusiasm and drive
Please apply with covering letter and CV.
To apply for this job please visit roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.