DPC2019 launches ‘unmissable’ programme online
An “unmissable” programme put together for the largest, free CPD accredited conference for healthcare professionals working in the field of diabetes has been launched online.
Diabetes Professional Care 2019 (DPC2019) has included several new features this year, including nine main conference streams and five brand new practical clinics.
Organisers said much of this year’s programme content was based around topical subjects and also feedback from visitors who attended last year’s show.
DPC2019 is the fifth annual show – taking place on 29 and 30 October –and will feature a series of exciting improvements and changes to the conference programme, agenda structure and the show floor.
These will include:
- Extended CPD-accredited conference programme
- Bigger hall to accommodate for larger theatres with more seating
- Longer 40-minute sessions, with more time to travel between theatres
- Opportunity to have your say and ask the experts during dedicated panel sessions
The programme has been designed to make it easier for people to pick and choose relevant sessions. Look out for these icons on the programme:
- Multi-disciplinary team – these sessions are suitable for the entire MDT and will aim to promote joint working and understanding of care pathways
- Primary Care & Non-Specialist – designed for healthcare professionals who are not specialists in diabetes or related conditions, and who may work in a Primary Care setting
- Specialist – these sessions are designed for specialists in diabetes and related conditions. Sessions may also be appropriate for Primary Care specialists or leads in diabetes and related conditions.
Registration is now open, click here to secure your free place to DPC2019.