Healthcare professionals sought for Diabetes UK programme
The deadline to apply to be in the next cohort of Diabetes UK Clinical Champions is next month.
The award-winning programme is an opportunity for healthcare professionals to develop their personal leadership style and to learn new skills to help them to deliver projects to improve care.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday, March 20.
This project will focus on an area of improvement that the Clinical Champion has identified as a pressing issue in their locality.
Clinical Champions get the following support:
- Leadership training at the world-renowned Ashridge Business School
- Peer support through Action Learning Sets
- Improvement coaching from a dedicated Programme Manager
- Media coverage to raise their profile
- Ongoing support from Diabetes UK
A previous programme participant commented: “My highlight from the programme is the confidence gained and passion which came from realising I could make a difference- without being part of this programme I would have carried on doing a good job without realising how amazing I could be.”
To find out more and apply, click here.